Content Production Workshop for Young Creatives
Learn How to Excel in Digital Content Creation
This content production workshop is hosted by designer and content creator Futurist and is specifically designed to empower young Black creatives and provide them with the insight and skill to thrive in the digital content creation space.
The workshop includes a presentation from Futurist about the latest content trends and his unique approach to content creation, hands-on experience and activities with guided assistance, and a showcase where participants will be able to present what they've created in the workshop to the rest of the team. The goal is to provide a positive interactive experience where digital creatives can learn, develop, and ultimately excel.
Workshop attendees will be limited to 25 spots. If you'd like to participate, respond to the provided questions and send your answers to email@example.com. Please ensure to title the email subject "Futurist Workshop."
Attending the workshop is free. If you are chosen to participate, you will be notified by 27 February.
1. What is your full name?
2. How old are you?
3. Do you currently reside in Berlin or its surrounding areas?
4. Do you identify as Black?
5. What motivates your interest in participating in this workshop?
6. Can you provide some background on your previous experience or interest in content production?
7. Please share your social media accounts information (Instagram, TikTok, etc.).
Photo: Vincent Schäfer